Get set up using Nebula in your app.
Start by making sure you have an npm token from the @ovotech npm org.
Or if you prefer:
You'll also need to ensure the following peerDependencies are installed:
- react-native (for react native components)
- react-native-svg (for react native components)
- react-native-picker-select (for react native components)
- @react-aria/dialog (for modal component)
- @react-aria/focus (for modal component)
- @react-aria/overlays (for modal component)
Nebula uses styled-components (opens in new window) and it is necessary to provide a theme which you can import from @ovotech/nebula.
This can be done using styled-component's <ThemeProvider> at the root of the app.
See Theming for more information.
When using them on the web, the design system components rely on global styles to provide a CSS reset (opens in new window)
We export one of these which uses sensible defaults and can be found here: